Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Mandala #27: Awake




















Hoping you can see the slideshow I put together this morning after finishing my 27th mandala since beginning this series on September 17, 2014.





Update (July 31, 2017):  Mysteriously, the video of high water at Whatcom Falls that didn't appear in previous days is now suddenly viewable.  I have looked back to that post numerous times in the past month, only to find an empty space where I wanted the video to be. Scroll down to July 7.  It's another new morning here, and I'm getting ready to take a walk to the bridge underneath which the water flows through.


3 comments:

Sabine said...

This is so beautiful! I will watch it again and again.

am said...

Thank you! I often think of you and the Faber-Castell castle when I use those Faber-Castell colored pencils.

beth coyote said...

Wow.